Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Then some family came!


Salt Lake Temple Square


Waiting for some to come meet us there. 
(I have a rubber band in my mouth)

Kirsti as the official watcher of strollers. 

A game of Leap Frog while waiting for the Nauvoo Bell to ring.


Hmmmmmm.......
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Ahh, it's Moroni.
Yeah for the Atlantains for coming!
Kristi's first visit to Temple Square.
And that's FIVE YEARS for us!!! There was free parking under the 
Conference Center that day.
 Why you ask? I don't really know I think it had something 
to do with being MY anniversary. 
Posing as Gargoyles. I guess they used to be there?
We had so much fun walking around 
& just being together. 
It was difficult to keep together as a group, 
but well worth the time for the company.







No comments: