Friday, July 3, 2009

It all started with Tahoe

We were very excited for our almost 2 week trip.
 It all started with a couple days in Provo for a family reunion. 
Then we added on a day or two to visit mission companions & places where I served. 
THEN why not go to St. George to see more people I served 
with & to visit some church history & Zion's National park. 
THEN we added on another day to go to Tahoe where
 a friend has a cabin & we could get a bigger head start.
 Whew, the planning was fun for me 
(packing got me all excited, seriously, I LOOOOOVE to pack!) 

Charly ready to go!

The boys trying to pose for a photo in the attic of the cabin.

The kitchen. I love this place, it's super old & has crazy hidden cabinets.
 
The scary stairs up to the attic.

It was a little chilly, so we didn't walk down to the lake, but we went 
to a little hamburger joint that was yummy!! 
It's called Izzy's try the Cheddar Bacon, they have won awards for it. 



No comments: