Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Then came mission comps....

Hunt
As missionaries they called each other by their first names,
now they use last names. Even us wives use Hunt & Hasleton.

Thanks for the yummy food.

Kids they've had. 
Sonya, where's your head?
Julia was too cute.

Then here is my trainer who I ended up either living with, 
being companions with, or being right next door for half my mission.
Wait, that was her kid. Here she is!
Salvador (that's her maiden name) took us to Toscanos in Provo. 
A delicious Brazilian Grill. She even ate more than Jared, 
I know, impossible right?
We hung out for a bit, watched the kids be crazy.
Jared fixing the sink.
Jared getting ditched with both babies.
I love these people & am so glad we got the chance to visit & 
spend time with them.  I really wish everyone else was closer so 
we could visit them too. Or we could be super rich 
& fly all around the world. 

2 comments:

The Caldwell's said...

Wow! It's so great to see you and Sister Salvador together! It brought lots of memories back! Good times :)

Looks like you had so much fun on your trip!!!

Patrick and Krystine said...

I think that I had a class with that guy, do you know if he went to UVU? Those are cute pictures!