Thursday, May 28, 2009

BBQ w/ the Bongioanni fam

Nate loves to run around w/o a shirt. He says it's because he's a man. 
Mommy can't, cause she a girl & she has boops for Charlotte.
This is Tessa's idea of fun. I'm sure she's a gold plus member at the library. 
If you are her friend on Goodreads, you know what I mean!
 
Grandma is sooo happy she's finally got a granddaughter.
The happy couple.
The preggers. Before she knew she was having twins. So jealous.
All the HOT stuff. 
Gross, I meant the ribs fresh from the BBQ.
Little Italo. That kid can clear a rib bone.
Grant was VERY proud of himself this day. 
He went swimming all by himself with just a pair of floaties! 
My hairy man.........
And another hairy man.

All in all we had a fun time. Swimming in a heated pool is the best! 
Especially with good friends & some OK family.
Just joking! We love you all.


2 comments:

The Shaffers said...

Looks like you all had a good time! Your mom looks so happy with Charlotte :)
Oh and im super jealous that they are having twins too!! That should be me right now :(

Francais Frit said...

sorry we missed out. I could use a snoose like that cute baby....