Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nate Birthday Party


Nate's 5th birthday party was so much fun!!!
We had delicious cake that turned everyone's mouths blue.
(Um, & turned their BM green. TMI I know)



We had the biggest Pinata I've ever seen. Thanks to Jimmy & Rene.
Every kid got a shot, then Jared pulverized it.



The war was the best!
Everyone had a gun, bullets, eye protection & fear of being shot at!

There were sand bag walls to hide behind.


Adult men to run from. I think some of them had more fun than the kids.


Pink goggles for the girls. Thanks to Nana.


Awesome hiding spaces.





Bows & arrows.


Balloons for Elles to play with. But for others to pop.


More hiding spots.



Lots of smiles.


And lots of rope climbing. The kids loved climbing up & swinging.





Unfortunately, I was coerced into buying Cheetos, my nemesis.
But the birthday boy insisted.
But they did keep others occupied for several moments.


Happy Birthday Nate. I hope you enjoyed yourself.
I'm glad your father has an awesome gym to do these kind of things in.

Nate's favorite things about this day was the Pinata, his friends, & all the guns.



No comments: