Friday, February 4, 2011

Shout out Friday


So I was rocking to a work out video this morning.
Getting ready to shed that baby weight.
Noticed my front room was super dusty.
I'll just keep my feet moving & dust.
I might as well clean off the entertainment center.
A quick vacuum. Put away the dishes.
My feet are still moving, keeping up the heart rate right?
Some toys in the hallway. Oh wait, do a couple minutes of the video still playing.
Put in a load of laundry. Go through some papers sitting around.
A quick wipe down in the bathrooms.
Then wipe down the windows in front rooms.
Stretch time in the video. Ahhh, feel so nice. Video is done.
With the house now being clean,
what will I do for my workout video tomorrow morning?


1 comment:

kristin said...

So funny!! You've just described the female mind at its best:) Sure we could focus on one thing, but multi tasking is one of our better talents. This is so like me too. Once I start something I then notice something else, then something else....until pretty soon it's snowballed into SOMETHING ELSE entirely.
I'm exhausted just thinking about it all:) Glad you got an excellent workout in though:) And why are you not doing crossfit at the gym my dear? Same reason I'm not? LOL!