Saturday, June 20, 2009

Camp Nauvoo

We went camping For the first time as a family of 5! Actually, we've only been camping one other time since Jared & I were married. It was a ward camp out up in Placerville. Lots of fun with good company. There were around 25 families (please correct me if I'm wrong) and TONS of babies. Charly only woke up a couple times, I heard a few others do the same. It was said that this campground is the perfect "mother" campground. It's all nice grass with NO dirt & some decent bathrooms! We will definitely come here again. 
Biggest moth I've ever seen (alive). It hung out with Elvis for quite awhile. 
The boys playing with their "friend" Charlie. 
The boys going rafting. I wasn't able to get a picture of Grant, my batteries went dead:( 
Travis took kids for a couple hours up & down the stream. Lots of patience, Thank You!

Doesn't this kid look like his Dad in so many ways??


3 comments:

Sara said...

That moth was HUGE! Wasn't that campout a lot of fun!?! Approx. 150 people were there! Good times.

Carrie said...

It was fun and I'm so not a camper!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.